Friday, November 5, 2010

Call It, Cerdo (Part 2)



 Fernando proudly showing off his handiwork (I think this is a gall bladder...but I never went to med school, and cheated on my pig lab in high school)
 The whole cardiopulmonary system...from the tongue all the way down to the lungs.  (Note Gonzalo smiling in the background...he always gets a kick out of Emily and I photographing/filming things.)
 Cleaning out some excess blood
 One of my favorite shots: cleaning out the snout and head...notice the blood dripping through the hole in the skull from the cattle gun.
...and from the mouth.
 Group effort to prepare it for hanging.

 Final product...that's a dead pig.
 Blood dripping from the tail.
 The head wound.
And, finally, Gonzalo disposing of all the viscera/unusable parts into the field.

1 comment:

  1. Good gracious!! And I thought the pics I took from your pig roast were graphic!
    -Jeanine

    ReplyDelete